TERMS AND CONDITIONS - CUSTOMER AGREEMENT
1. Customers are not employees, agents, partners, joint ventures or representatives of Synergy WorldWide, Inc. ("Synergy"). The Customer understands that no employment insurance, social insurance, workers compensation or income tax source deductions will be made or are required to be made by Synergy on his or her behalf. Customers are not entitled to claim unemployment or worker’s compensation as a result of having been or being a Customer. No Customer is authorized to act on behalf of, or to legally bind Synergy.
2. Customers who sign up with Synergy WorldWide are able to earn product credit by sharing unique links and having other Customers place orders from those links. Customers who enroll and/or place orders from another Customer link will pay the typical Customer Markup on their orders. The Customer Markup is simply the difference between the Customer purchase price and the Wholesale price of the same product. If Customers share their unique links, and new customers order from those links, the Customer Markup will be paid to that Customer in the form of product credit to be used for purchasing products.
3. The Customer’s account will remain in active status so long as a personal order is placed within a three-month period. If no personal order has been placed within the current month, or the two preceding months, the Customer’s account will become inactive and not able to receive product credit until the account is made active again by placing a personal order. Product credit may be earned only for future activity after activation, and no product credit that would have been earned during an inactive period will be applied. The account may be activated again at any time, but if there is no activity within 6 months, the Customer will permanently lose their group.
4. Synergy is not responsible for any tax or other withholdings for the Customer. Each Customer must promptly file all returns and reports required by taxing authorities and pay all taxes arising from or related to activities as a Customer.
5. Synergy discourages any change in Referrers (the person who referred them to Synergy). The only way for a Customer to change Referrers is for the Customer to resign or terminate his/her account. The Customer may then reapply for a new account under a new Referrer. NOTE: People who are registered under the Customer’s original account will not be transferred to the Customer’s new account.
6. If the Customer endorses Synergy products through social media, the Customer’s endorsement message should make it clear that the Customer has a relationship (“material connection”) with Synergy. A “material connection” to Synergy includes a financial relationship – such as Synergy paying the Customer or giving the Customer free or discounted products or services. As an influencer, it is the Customer’s responsibility to make these disclosures, and to comply with the applicable laws regarding false, deceptive, or misleading advertisements. The Customer should not rely on others to do it for them. Synergy retains the right to demand that an Customer revise, take down, or cease the use of any advertising materials related to Synergy if, in the judgment of Synergy, such materials violate the law, Synergy’s rights or the rights of any third party. Any failure to do so shall constitute a breach of this Agreement.
7. Synergy offers a 100% money-back guarantee on all initial orders, if they are returned within ninety (90) days of purchase. Synergy also offers a 90% money-back return on all unopened, unused, and undamaged products from all subsequent orders, if they are returned within ninety (90) days of purchase.
8. The Customer will abide by any and all federal, county and local laws, rules and regulations pertaining to this Agreement and the acquisition, receipt, storing, selling, distributing, sharing, or advertising of Synergy or Synergy products.
9. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Customer and Synergy and will be deemed to merge and supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements, communications, and understandings both written and oral. If any provision of the Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, all other provisions and clauses shall remain in full force and effect.
10. All Customers will be bound by any revisions or amendments to this Agreement upon notification of the revisions or amendments through any Synergy official channel of communication effective thirty (30) days after posting such notice (except where a longer period is required by law, in which case such longer period will apply). Official channels of communication include, but are not limited to, postings of this Agreement to the Synergy website; by email to the email address on file; announcements in any Synergy official newsletter; or by mail sent to the address on file.
11. This Agreement is governed by local laws and must be construed in accordance with the laws of Sweden. The Customer and Synergy agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Sweden.
12. Synergy collects, uses and shares personally identifiable information (“PII”) as set forth in the Synergy Privacy Statement at https://new.synergyworldwide.com/SE/en-SE/privacy-policy. Synergy does so to fulfill its obligations under this Agreement and for the other purposes described in the Privacy statement. Each Customer is responsible for complying with the Synergy Privacy Statement, which sets forth the Customer’s obligations toward PII in the course of his or her affiliation with Synergy. Synergy may retain and process the personal information given by the Customer to Synergy for purposes including marketing, commissions payable, and performance of the Synergy business. Synergy may record this information manually and/or electronically and will be the data controller for this information. Synergy may disclose and transfer such personal information to other members of the Synergy group of companies which are situated inside and outside of the EEA and to other persons for the purposes of Synergy’s business. These persons may be situated in countries that do not have laws to protect personal information. Details of the companies and countries involved will be provided on request.